Friday, November 18, 2011

At Cruising Altitude

"I wrote this while 30,000 ft in the air, stewardess complimenting me on my nappy hair..." -Kendrick Lamar
Naw, I really did write this on a plane tho. Enjoy :)

What it feels like is nice
What it feels like is right
But...what it feels like is slight
Light, bright and airy
Breezy & carefree
Genuinely effortless connection
Full of affection
Void of deception
Easy not forced
Local; no outsource

What makes it special is what it lacks
And I long for just that
Evolution into what it isn't
But maybe we desire something different
If I had my way
I'd put aside the fear
And tell you how I feel
Doubt would disappear
And we'd be a fairytale...

When I sin with you, it’s heavenly
& for you, I'll save the rest of me
You already light up my days and nights
Light up my life
I'll be your orange moon as long as you promise to shine, pledge to us and be mine
Just say yes and I'm all in
100 percent
I've waited for this and now I can't resist
We've grown let's continue to grow
So much I want to share with you
Care for you
Be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't be shy. comment :)